Finding set of TORS used?

ricochet

Rocket Captain
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
On all my previous bikes I was able to find some used aftermarket pipes, but does anyone know if TORS are around at used parts that maybe someone didn't like or just in general? I think I'd like to have them but if its possible to get a set of used one's I'd really like that.

Google "British USA" in South Houston, TX. I gave them a lightly used set of TORS when I traded in my previous Rocket. I had replaced them with Jardines I got from someone off this board. Ask for Rich McKelvey and mention they were donated by the guy the bought the Carpenter'ed Rocket.

MarvinM

Google "British USA" in South Houston, TX. I gave them a lightly used set of TORS when I traded in my previous Rocket. I had replaced them with Jardines I got from someone off this board. Ask for Rich McKelvey and mention they were donated by the guy the bought the Carpenter'ed Rocket.

MarvinM

Thanks, I will! Although I would imagine shipping to my location alone would not benefit me at all since I am over the border.. I'll check though!

My Jardines came from Australia. Shipping shouldn't be too bad unless there are tariff issues.

Back