Final version of my plate relocator

Hey Az, do you just want the arm and plate holder or the entire assembly with signals as well?
Rheo,
thanks for your reply.
l need the arm, if you’re not going to need these parts, I’m interested in the entire assembly?
would you take PayPal?
Thanks

Rheo,
thanks for your reply.
l need the arm, if you’re not going to need these parts, I’m interested in the entire assembly?
would you take PayPal?
Thanks
Hi Az, sorry for the slow reply, been crazy at my work since our covid restrictions began to lift. My dealer has convinced me to keep my parts, so unfortunately, i will not be able to pass them on to you. He gave a few compelling reasons, first that the police in my city have been really cracking down on the angle of the license plates on undertails, the Lamonster kit i have may be challenged and i may have to refit the original bracket, 2nd is that we cannot find any bolts to fill the holes left by removing the arm(I use the stock ones now) 3rd, I trade my bikes in every few years and he feels its important to include the original bracket as it really changes the look of the bike. Not to mention is way better at keeping road debris off the backs of passengers. Lastly is that if i had to replace it after selling to you, it would be far more costly that expected. Sorry again for the false hope, i certainly did not think it would be such an ordeal as I have put under tail kits on all of my bikes prior, but he was adamant that this was not a good idea at this time, specifically with a newer Rocket 3. If your ever in the London Ontario area, I owe you a beer or two.

Hi Az, sorry for the slow reply, been crazy at my work since our covid restrictions began to lift. My dealer has convinced me to keep my parts, so unfortunately, i will not be able to pass them on to you. He gave a few compelling reasons, first that the police in my city have been really cracking down on the angle of the license plates on undertails, the Lamonster kit i have may be challenged and i may have to refit the original bracket, 2nd is that we cannot find any bolts to fill the holes left by removing the arm(I use the stock ones now) 3rd, I trade my bikes in every few years and he feels its important to include the original bracket as it really changes the look of the bike. Not to mention is way better at keeping road debris off the backs of passengers. Lastly is that if i had to replace it after selling to you, it would be far more costly that expected. Sorry again for the false hope, i certainly did not think it would be such an ordeal as I have put under tail kits on all of my bikes prior, but he was adamant that this was not a good idea at this time, specifically with a newer Rocket 3. If your ever in the London Ontario area, I owe you a beer or two.
Rheo,
not a problem at all.
You’re response is greatly appreciated. You never know? I might take you up on that beer someday……
Be safe and enjoy life……..
God Bless!

After installing the plate relocator, i found the tail light projected sooooo much light on the tag, i didnt need to install the mini-tag lights. Lights the tag like a Christmas tree
at night.

Back