EZPass, SunPass, toll tags — where do you put 'em?

chromehead

.040 Over
Looking to see how Rocket owners handle their toll tags? Any logical place to mount them? Pics? Thanks

When I lived in SFLa, I carried it in my pocket and flashed it with the clutch hand on the way through the gate.

Other guys that I road with used suction cup holders that they got in the 'travel centers' to attach it to their windshield.

My EZ-Pass tag is attached to my windshield or fly screen. I simply use the normal plastic velcro stuff they give you for my windshield and a combination of their fasterner and a wide strip of velcro down the middle from Home Depot on my fly screen because of the complex curves.

I don't have an Easy Pass but I would bet it would fit just fine in the Ciggy pouch sewn into the leather tank strap that Triumph sells, it would be a cinch just to turn the buckle and get it out..

Years ago when such was a necessity for me through the front gates, I fashioned a small thin metal plate with a tab to fasten to the lower fender bolt(s) on the front left fork tube.
It was inconspicuous except to the gate guards who work looking for it. Other riders stuck the gate passes to the lower tubes. A real pain to remove and damage to the finish was certain. Those passes you mentioned are unfamiliar to me. Hopefully they're not legal pad size:eek:

Back