He still looks real warm to me! ;)🤔 :whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Revenge of the Mummy​

1620729447346.png

These are not ceramic , you can touch and not have blisters, thats good. This is Jet Hot 2500 off road coating.
I actually contacted them. They keep trying to sell me on the 1300 because I don't "have a turbo or nitrous". Still waiting on an estimate. Not particularly impressed with customer service so far.

I was told the only coating sold that protected you from heat was the aluminum color the 1300 series. Color top coat was not available with this coating. Salesman told me the rest of there coatings would be a waste of time for what i was looking for. Was impressed by his honesty. Had pipes coated at Pro Coat in OKC along with a bunch of parts I had powder coated. Very happy with the quality and price. Bike is still down but once I get it running will give a full review on how well the coating on the pipes work.

Can you touch it without blisters, thats my test. test complete no blisters! dont try with inferior protection. Youre gonna burn your hand Ralphie. But this thread is about exhaust wrap, not coatings, so that stuff also passes the touch test.

No one has said any personal opinions about the coating. All we have talked about is what the company salesman said to us. You may very well be able to to touch the pipes after riding. To say one has better protection and others an inferior product Is fine. For myself and yes my personal opinion is Procoat in OKC did a great job on the pipes they look sharp. Got a pretty good feeling will be very pleased with my inferior product after reading a lot of reviews from everyday people who have the same coating on their pipes with outstanding results after placing some impressive mileage on them. Of course no Rock Stars or Big Time Racing Stars just everyday people who ride their bikes often are very pleased with this mans workmanship. Looking through the thread it appears to be about how to reduce heat By several methods.

Last edited:
Not talking about your product @sonny, only products you cant touch. Was not replying to your statement only adding to thread. When replying to a post i quote post Im replying too. And i dont think anyone can find 1 post where I bash other products or companies or builders or people, not 1.

Last edited:
Back