Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 Triple Black
Hi i have an exhaust manifold rattle only when cold , told the dealer doesnt effect performance everything appears to be tight no gases escaping strange.
when you remove those panels..you will find there are little 'Bridges' the tongues fit under to keep the panel secure. these have rubber grommets fitted...or at least should have...maybe one is missing?...oops!!! just repeating what others have said...sorry.

Last edited:

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
With the Thai exhaust...3 into 1 system...im keen to see how much puff comes thru the left muffler as it seems its just an add on for looks....

hogfest50

.020 Over
Ride
rocket 3 gt
when you remove those panels..you will find there are little 'Bridges' the tongues fit under to keep the panel secure. these have rubber grommets fitted...or at least should have...maybe one is missing?...oops!!! just repeating what others have said...sorry.
nothing missing but something inside the slip on tail pipe which is secure no movement the movement isnt at the head where manifold meets engine the only movement appears to be just in the manifold where meets tail pipe have told the dealer he said should be ok till first 10k service he's 110 mile away so yeah can wait.

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
nothing missing but something inside the slip on tail pipe which is secure no movement the movement isnt at the head where manifold meets engine the only movement appears to be just in the manifold where meets tail pipe have told the dealer he said should be ok till first 10k service he's 110 mile away so yeah can wait.
think its not sitting correctly....maybe?.....Ive had my system apart several times and its a bugger of a thing to get right...good luck..

sonnie

.060 Over
Ride
rocket 3 GT,
I took the shield off when i first got the bike its definitely the manifold moving where manifold meet exhaust possibly a gasket missing or been pushed in too far ? yeah those rubbers are a pig to line up i've been looking at bug bike for sound and looks here's the link i found .
I think the Sirichai triple exhaust is the best sounding and best looking of all the Rocket exhaust aftermarket.
Wonder the price.??