stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
This weekend my battery died, replaced with new unit but now when the bike is started - the management light stays on when running. I have not ventured out yet and wondered if this was usual. There were no issues pre battery change. Any advice appreciated..

If you got tune ecu see if it's showing a fault and try to clear it might switch it off also I think I read about doing 3 hot to cold starts sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon good luck

It may be you have not tightened the battery leads enough. I have seen this on my bike a couple of times over the years.

Took her for a run - stopped for fuel and on restart - no engine management light. Really happy, decided NOT to px in for new model. With the Tors sound and the comfort, the ability to put panniers on single seat - there is nothing this bike can't do. I'd be throwing a lot of money away for better brakes, will just fit Brembo to my X.

Took her for a run - stopped for fuel and on restart - no engine management light. Really happy, decided NOT to px in for new model. With the Tors sound and the comfort, the ability to put panniers on single seat - there is nothing this bike can't do. I'd be throwing a lot of money away for better brakes, will just fit Brembo to my X.

Your X brakes are fine. Brembo makes them for Triumph.

Mine has 500 kilo in it a week old just came on ? Will try battery terminals … Not been a great start whilst bike is amazing problems with TPMS .. Maybe both the terminals … despite the problems love the bike 🏍️

Back