atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
Today 1/31/2013 is my last day working "for the man." Tomorrow I'm blissfully unemployed. The day after that I'll be scouring the 'Help Wanted' ads to see what jobs I don't want......:D :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: ;) :evil: :bch::flame::kick::sick:

Today 1/31/2013 is my last day working "for the man." Tomorrow I'm blissfully unemployed. The day after that I'll be scouring the 'Help Wanted' ads to see what jobs I don't want......:D :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: ;) :evil: :bch::flame::kick::sick:

Congrats, old man. I can check with a friend who is an Ops Supv at Lake Anna Station to see if they need an experienced nuke operator if you want. Lots a good riding roads around here.

At the end of every journey begins a new adventure.

Do not waste your energies on the pursuit of wordly goods. Instead turn left or right and go with God onto a new adventure. As I age (Rapidly) I wonder what I would have been able to accomplish if not concerned with financial dealings.

I ask myself, what do I have to have to be comfortable ? In reality not too much. Find your passion and follow it, not the dollar as eventually our health and motorcycles will fail us. Ride them both while they are in tune with one another. We can trade stories over spinach casserole at the home many days from now.

Glad you made this way station,ride on.

Congrats, old man. I can check with a friend who is an Ops Supv at Lake Anna Station to see if they need an experienced nuke operator if you want. Lots a good riding roads around here.

Thanks for the offer. I have a head hunter already badgering me to take contracts. I told him I don't need a job, but I'll entertain intersting opportunities.......for a lot of cash.......:evil: Who knows I may end up for a short stay in your neck of the woods....

Congrats mate ............now when can we expect second book no excuse anymore about not haveing time :D

Back