For Sale Dynojet Quickshifter

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Selling my “pull” quickshifter for Dynojet Power Commander 5. Very simple device, has no issues functionally, all wires intact. Since I’m going GP pattern I need a “push” type sensor.

Kill times that work great for my bike:
1-2 - 90ms
2-3 - 85ms
3-4 - 75ms
4-5 - 70ms

New from Revzilla: $187
Price to you for mine: $120 shipped flat rate USPS padded envelope.

Just the quickshifter not the shift rod (I still need it):

6D147A79-48A2-484E-82F7-FE5F8445C270.jpeg

Just means 1 up 5 down instead of 1 down 5 up.

Rearsets may come in time, but for now, just flipping the shift pattern.

Mr. Claviger :As I looked for it, Dynojet performance parts doesn't show a shiftrod /quickshifterkit for the R3.(roadster) How,what, why ,where did you buy the kit ? And why did you choose for Dynojet and not for a Healtech one ? Questions, questions...

The double ended shift rod for a roadster with about 10mm chopped off one end works great! It's "just" the right length that I can run it standard shift without any interference between anything or GP shift (as it is in the photo) with no interference.

I highly recommend the double switch QS module over the single directional ones, it's obvious that its a much higher quality piece when you have them both in front of you. Also, the little rubber band keeps the wire neat and tension off the internal solder connection.
Shift Rod.jpg

Tnx. nice looking devicesetting for GP pattern. But I think something you tell me I don't get it completely into my simple brain :banghead:: As Dynojet doesn't sell quickshifting kits for the R3 but only for the Daytona, can I use the quickshiftingkit of the Daytona? Or is the double switch QS module just of the Daytona ?:thumbsdown:Incl.its pulling device ?

Back