PianoMan

Nitrous
I got a PM from Tomo and Pig9r today saying they'd scheduled some dyno time at a dealership in south K.C. I met them there and it was great to see them again. I'll let them tell you the stats on the dyno run. The Jardines sounded great. It was a little hard to see their R3's and me in my Dodge Minivan...... but that's another story.

Just thought I'd let everybody know "don't pay the ransom...... I got away".

Hope everyone's doing alright and staying ahead of the curve.

Regards........ Dave

I got a PM from Tomo and Pig9r today saying they'd scheduled some dyno time at a dealership in south K.C. I met them there and it was great to see them again. I'll let them tell you the stats on the dyno run. The Jardines sounded great. It was a little hard to see their R3's and me in my Dodge Minivan...... but that's another story.

Just thought I'd let everybody know "don't pay the ransom...... I got away".

Hope everyone's doing alright and staying ahead of the curve.

Regards........ Dave

Dave,

What kind of numbers did the Minivan turn? Great to hear from you again P........

George

Its a dodge minivan dont bother posting numbers. My lawn tractor could pull better numbers at idle!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nice to hear from ya! Hope all is well you with too!

mutt

Dave was lookin' good!

Hey, the minivan does it's thing. You have to get the instruments to the next gig and it's hard to haul a piano on a Rocket.

While we were there (Suzuki of Olathe) I noticed many posters in the shop with some very attractive young ladies pictured in them. I've been in and out of car and motorcycle shops since the 60's and I don't ever remember seeing a real live half nekid girl in any of them, but Dave says he sees them all the time. I must be going to the wrong shops....

Back