Dyno setup at TTS

700 for install of kit or Dyno tuning? Seems too low for install, too high for tuning.

Thanks for the photos.My pegs are further forward but unsure that this will make a big difference.
I would really like to not fit heat shields but if heat is a big problem then i will have no choice.
You're welcome. I don't have the Carpenter pipe on my Standard, but maybe looking at how my Classic is set up might help.
20180225_154839.jpg

700 for install of kit or Dyno tuning? Seems too low for install, too high for tuning.

Sorry i wasn't clear..TTS say the starting price for fitting a kit by them is from £700 so it's highly likely to be slightly more.
The Dyno setup was £70 per hour +vat..I was on the Dyno for just under 3 hours.

You're welcome. I don't have the Carpenter pipe on my Standard, but maybe looking at how my Classic is set up might help.
20180225_154839.jpg

I see you don't have any heat shields fitted..Is the heat not an issue for you.

Comparable to costs here, $100/hour seems about normal.

When i purchased the kit i was told to allow one day to make the install and at the time thought no way is that possible...took me months.

So when i was up at TTS i asked Richard can you seriously complete an install in one day..he replied yes around 10 to 12 hours.I am only
guessing that this would be a stage one kit.

Just a quick update.
I am still getting to know the rocket with the extra horses.TTS have done a great job on the dyno setup and she is performing very well.
Now the fuel consumption is better than before...Very happy.

I have just ordered a classic rod with a baffle from Carpenter so looking forward to the delivery.

Back