Ducati Mega cruiser

I want to follow up on this.

Wow, the Rocket III is my fav, but there are no rules about owning more than one bike. This has allot of potential for a 1 up street fighting bar hopper(MAYBE).

Attachments

• d-max_red-560x420.jpg
    d-max_red-560x420.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,178
Having seen the "first service" bills when I used to work for D&D's...cured me from ever wanting a Ducati...I wasn't too enamored with the seat or seating position either...probably too old for it or too short. Skinny, rich guys like Daryl would probably like it....:D.

Dennis

03 dtg KAF (might be changing to sooner than later.
07 dtg Dubai
08 dtg Home
29 dtg Ray's

Service Intervals

I kinda remember reading an article about Ducati working on extending the service
intervals..to make the bike cheaper to run..i have no idea if this as been achieved

Ray

Ray, I think they did that just before I left to come over here in 08, but that one bill I saw for over $1,200...I felt real sorry for the guy.

Dennis

02 dtg KAF (but maybe tomorrow...helo availability)
06 dtg Dubai
07 dtg Home
28 dtg Ray's

Is this a new confirmed Duc? Kind of looks like one of the European custom house numbers built off a Monster. The did extend ther service intervals so they are cheaper to own. I wrote service for a Ducati, BMW dealer when I got out of MMI. I know what you mean about feeling sorry for some of those guys.

Back