Dream Bike Build Competition OCC

The good news first: I made the cut last night and am still in first place of my group of five people now. the long row to hoe is still ahead as now I can see at least 93 other groups. Next weeks they cut to the top person in each group and then build new groups from them. Thanks again for your daily votes!

The good news first: I made the cut last night and am still in first place of my group of five people now. the long row to hoe is still ahead as now I can see at least 93 other groups. Next weeks they cut to the top person in each group and then build new groups from them. Thanks again for your daily votes!
After more looking, I have found at least 154 groups. I've got my work cut out for me...

For the first time in the competition, I am not on top of my group. Please continue your daily votes, and for the next 6+ hours, they are allowing two for one donation votes to the SPCA.
Bobby Powell | Dream Chopper

My chief competitor in my group "TJ" is still number 1 in the group. It appears his donation votes have put him ahead.

Please continue your daily voting as I believe I have more of these than he does. I appreciate your support.

Bobby Powell | Dream Chopper

I am still running behind right now. Thank you for your daily votes and special thanks to those who are adding donation votes. They have 2 for 1 donations for a few more hours. I appreciate your help!

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving Day to you all!

At 11pm tonight, they have the final cut for my group, the top person moves on to the next round. While I am still behind the leader in my group, I have faith that with your and your friends daily votes can overtake him and I will prevail.

When I receive the bike in the end, it will not be auctioned off. Instead, it will be a rolling reminder to all who see it that people still care about them. Suicide is not a good answer and I for one will stand with them and help work out their issues when I can.

The 224 miles I swam to bring more awareness to Veteran suicide prevention in 2017, between the Pentagon and the USS Wisconsin in Norfolk, was not completed without help. It was my friends, family and volunteers along the way that got me there. It is the same with helping those around us in their time of need form any form of depression. We just need to know and then step in to help them.

Thank you for your daily votes and please share my profile below on your own pages and why I am in this competition.

Also, for the next 14+ hours, we receive 2-for-1 votes benefiting Hudson Valley SPCA when you donate on my profile. I do not know how far behind the leader I am. But it was through his donations that he surpassed me this week.

Thank you again for your support to me and the mission!

Back