Dream Bike Build Competition OCC

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
The good news first: I made the cut last night and am still in first place of my group of five people now. the long row to hoe is still ahead as now I can see at least 93 other groups. Next weeks they cut to the top person in each group and then build new groups from them. Thanks again for your daily votes!

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
The good news first: I made the cut last night and am still in first place of my group of five people now. the long row to hoe is still ahead as now I can see at least 93 other groups. Next weeks they cut to the top person in each group and then build new groups from them. Thanks again for your daily votes!
After more looking, I have found at least 154 groups. I've got my work cut out for me...

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
My chief competitor in my group "TJ" is still number 1 in the group. It appears his donation votes have put him ahead.

Please continue your daily voting as I believe I have more of these than he does. I appreciate your support.

Bobby Powell | Dream Chopper

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
I am still running behind right now. Thank you for your daily votes and special thanks to those who are adding donation votes. They have 2 for 1 donations for a few more hours. I appreciate your help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock