Don't do it again....!

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
He offers some good information about lane splitting/filtering and was pretty candid about it. Decent cop...

Last edited:
Where was this at?
Personally, using a frontage road that has a lower speed limit and more danger from ingressing and egressing vehicles is not a good practice.
The bloke did have the correct attitude dealing withe the cop, who was average at best.

Where was this at?
Personally, using a frontage road that has a lower speed limit and more danger from ingressing and egressing vehicles is not a good practice.
The bloke did have the correct attitude dealing withe the cop, who was average at best.
Texas.... He didn't seem like the type of cop you'd want to give any lip too.

Texas.... He didn't seem like the type of cop you'd want to give any lip too.

NO cop is one to give lip to.
All that does is coax the cop into proving his IS indeed the boss whilst in the pursuit of his job! Written complaints and the courts are where you deal with arse hole coppers.

Okay so no more passing on the right in the same lane some cagers do not like it plus it is a stupid thing to do, had to laugh when asking the cop about lane splitting and the cop said yes it is illegal so do not do it for long(or similar words) WTF his boss must have liked that answer.
Now last but not least who still carries that tool tray around i dumped mine the first day I got the bike, second dump the stock air filter and use the space for storage. Our very own Baggage1(bob) also got a warning at Deals gap it made his day he had a great big smile on his face.

Those warning pinches go a long way in the PR department and accomplish about the same in driver response as a $$$ pinch.
Problem is when you write mostly warnings, you catch $hit from the boss. Trust me on this . . . :D

Back