Jotl1000

Jotl1000
Ride
R3T
Can anyone help with the pin stripe colour on my uk 2011 r3t, had a misshap and ended up with petrol gushing out of the filler cap and down the tank,which has blistered the red but not the black.
I think it's sunset red/jet black but can't seem to find the silver for the pin striping.
Thanks in advance

Can anyone help with the pin stripe colour on my uk 2011 r3t, had a misshap and ended up with petrol gushing out of the filler cap and down the tank,which has blistered the red but not the black.
I think it's sunset red/jet black but can't seem to find the silver for the pin striping.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20220415_154008.jpg
    20220415_154008.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 57

At least it did not catch on-fire. It's been done and on a new R32500! o_O
Yes i saw a post about that 😳 i was riding through london with thousands of other bikes so the engine was hot, and the amount of petrol that poured out and over the headers i don't know how it didn't burst into flames.
It stopped when i removed the cap and the level was a couple of inches down from the neck, it started to do it again when i refitted the cap? 🤷‍♂️ seemed ok on the ride home, but i made sure i left plenty of space in the tank after re fueling.

Yes i saw a post about that 😳 i was riding through london with thousands of other bikes so the engine was hot, and the amount of petrol that poured out and over the headers i don't know how it didn't burst into flames.
It stopped when i removed the cap and the level was a couple of inches down from the neck, it started to do it again when i refitted the cap? 🤷‍♂️ seemed ok on the ride home, but i made sure i left plenty of space in the tank after re fueling.
That sucks! Sorry to hear... sounds like your tank is not venting properly. The tube might be clogged or crimped.
-MIG
R3T Breather Tank Routing1024_1.jpg

Back