xoygeha

Standard Bore
Ride
'14 R3 Roadster, '06 V-Rod StreetRod (turbo'd)
Hello. Name is Bill. Been riding for a long while now. Not entirely new to the Rocket. I currently have a 2014 R3 Roadster (in serious need of more comfortable seat for my wife), a 2006 H-D VRSCR StreetRod with a turbo, and a kawasaki ninja zx14. I have a think for powerful motorcycles, what can I say. Anyhow, I am an avid rider, and am always looking for someone to ride with. If there's something I left out, or you want to know more about, just ask.

Another G'day Bill , welcome and appreciate you making the effort to introduce yourself. You do seem to like them fast bikes ;) as far as a seat for passenger goes we've done many thousands of miles on the Triumph Classic seat without any complaints , we love it ...... happy wife = happy life :)

I must apologise for my mate TC (TOMCAT) there. He's overly polite which some people find offensive. Sure hope you don't mind him coming across so friendly. On this one occasion I must agree with him though. :roll:

Welcome aboard; I also appreciate your introduction. And yes, the Classic seat does me fine too.

Hey Bill (I'm not even gonna TRY your handle) Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida Great to have a twelve month riding season, isn't it!

Welcome on board. Nice gaggle of bikes in your stable.

image.jpg

Welcome dont worries we are all nutz on here in one way or another

Back