Son_Of_Dog

Unfailing Millennial
Ride
08 Rocket III Touring
This is what I'm currently looking at:

Does anyone know of any better deal? I'm thinking I'd like something bigger, but I don't remember where @Ishrub talked about bigger bars.

imho 132 is fair price. ebay europe is a bit over 200

Looks like the failed design of the original OEM guard's. I wouldn't waste my money!!! Get something that is stronger. Below is a beat up triumph crash bar second generation. Its a good looking bar. Notice the weldment on the upper end yeller arrow. Then look at the one you posted.
The one I am posted is off a wreked bike. Yet te upper mount is basically unscaved.
20200211_171819.jpg

Looks like the failed design of the original OEM guard's. I wouldn't waste my money!!! Get something that is stronger. Below is a beat up triumph crash bar second generation. Its a good looking bar. Notice the weldment on the upper end yeller arrow. Then look at the one you posted.
The one I am posted is off a wreked bike. Yet te upper mount is basically unscaved.
20200211_171819.jpg

Is the one you've posted for a touring or a roadster? Or are they the same?

The triumph engine crash bars fit the standards, classic's, classic tourer, the R3T, and the raodsters. I am only talking about the front bars.

20200211_171819.jpg
Your wrong this time they have much thicker tabs than the original crap Triumph version. They work great, I have had them on and tipped over twice or more and they do not bend with highway pegs like the Triumph ones did.

You can get them for less at USA BIKERcomm on eBay or their online cheaper site Talon Billets email: support@talonbillets.com . They have a facebook page and firther 10% discount.

I just bought another 2 sets for my Rockets. They are expendables like oil filters. ;):D:eek:

They do a lot of fiberglass batwing fairings for all modes including Rocket 3's I think @Kevin frazier may have got his there not sure.

You can get them for less at USA BIKERcomm on eBay or their online cheaper site Talon Billets email: support@talonbillets.com . They have a facebook page and firther 10% discount.

I just bought another 2 sets for my Rockets. They are expendables like oil filters. ;):D:eek:

They do a lot of fiberglass batwing fairings for all modes including Rocket 3's I think @Kevin frazier may have got his there not sure.

That's great news, I'll be looking them up on FB. Thanks for the assist!

Expendables like oil filters, totally unacceptable

Back