This has got me thinking that I should use a set for the around OZ trip

I had a set but lost them in the fir

Does anyone know who has a set in Australia?
Well I have another couple of sets of the USABikercomm ones coming for my Rockets but I have a scuffed pair of the later squashed/pressed end pipe Triumph ones that are ready for a check/repaint. I found them during my latest strip and repack exercise but will not be looking at them for a few weeks - too much on.

The Talon (aka USABikercomm) ones will ship to Oz competitively with buying locally. The other good ones I have on now and have had a low speed crash with before are the Fehling ones sold by many suppliers world wide including the Aussie online and workshop in outer rural Melbourne/Geelong Triumph Performance Parts in Victoria. They cracked and bent but did their job and as I had a second new pair in the shed I just swapped out one side.;):cool:

Now I need my backups and a pair for the Flamin' Toad or R3T too.

I have a couple of sets of the Triumph rear ones too for same reason.

After-all, they are consumable expendables! :p;):D

Yep down the bottom that is their range of rack and bars etc that are sold worldwide by different suplliers often under their own brand names. As said Triumph Performance Parts stock here in Oz but they can be found cheaper with a hunt and care with postal rates. Cheaper before when Aussie $ higher.:(
For Triumph Rocket III Roadster (C23XB/ROAD) 2010-
Protection Guard one piece, from 38 mm tube, pair6082 DGX TR Rocket III Roadsterpair190,80227,05

Baggage Holder6083 P TR Rocket III Roadsterpair69,4582,65

Rearrack6084 RR TR Rocket III Roadsterpiece95,50113,65

Solo Rack6085 BR TR Rocket III Roadsterpiece92,90110,55

Sissy Bar made of tube, with pad and carrier6086 RG TR Rocket III Roadsterpiece168,40200,40

Driver Sissy Bar with pad and carrier6087 FRG TR Rocket III Roadsterpiece208,15247,70

Triumph Performance Parts stock here in Oz
Rocket III Rocket Racks Luggage Crash Bars

Engine Crash Bars Rocket 3

Au$420.00
SKU: FEH-6082
Engine Crash Bars Rocket 3

Here you go, I forget what I have posted sometimes.;):D

Edelstahl
50mm crash bars

This bloke on FB has taken over Edelstahl 50mm bar sales.

Hans Fiege
We have acquired the general distribution for the 50 mm engine guards.Thank you for purchasing. Greding Hans

hlamminger@web.de
These are ready to go, 50mm w spoiler 700 plus 68 (euros) high quality polished stainless

These are ready to go, 50mm w spoiler 700 plus 68 (euros) high quality polished stainless
Out of my league on retirement. You go for it!
I have some 50mm Burleigh Bars, Aussie made in Queensland, polished stainless steel 50mm pull back bars to match though. :whitstling: :roll::roll::roll:
They were Au$1000 (US$720) new. I sold another set to a bloke in NZ a couple of years ago.
Out of production now but they will still make them on order.
1595774266231.png

From Burleigh Bars 2016 catalog:
TRIUMPH ROCKET III
2R12-R3 2” Roller with 12” Rise – w/Optional Speedo Brackets $999.00

Back