Son_Of_Dog

.060 Over
Ride
08 Rocket III Touring
This is what I'm currently looking at:

Does anyone know of any better deal? I'm thinking I'd like something bigger, but I don't remember where @Ishrub talked about bigger bars.

priam

triumphator
Ride
r3t 13, zx14r 17, vtx18s 02
imho 132 is fair price. ebay europe is a bit over 200

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Looks like the failed design of the original OEM guard's. I wouldn't waste my money!!! Get something that is stronger. Below is a beat up triumph crash bar second generation. Its a good looking bar. Notice the weldment on the upper end yeller arrow. Then look at the one you posted.
The one I am posted is off a wreked bike. Yet te upper mount is basically unscaved.
20200211_171819.jpg

Son_Of_Dog

.060 Over
Ride
08 Rocket III Touring
Looks like the failed design of the original OEM guard's. I wouldn't waste my money!!! Get something that is stronger. Below is a beat up triumph crash bar second generation. Its a good looking bar. Notice the weldment on the upper end yeller arrow. Then look at the one you posted.
The one I am posted is off a wreked bike. Yet te upper mount is basically unscaved.
View attachment 86511
Is the one you've posted for a touring or a roadster? Or are they the same?

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
The triumph engine crash bars fit the standards, classic's, classic tourer, the R3T, and the raodsters. I am only talking about the front bars.

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Son of dog you may want to wait for ishrub to reply he may have exactly what you want.

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
View attachment 86511
Your wrong this time they have much thicker tabs than the original crap Triumph version. They work great, I have had them on and tipped over twice or more and they do not bend with highway pegs like the Triumph ones did.

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
You can get them for less at USA BIKERcomm on eBay or their online cheaper site Talon Billets email: support@talonbillets.com . They have a facebook page and firther 10% discount.

I just bought another 2 sets for my Rockets. They are expendables like oil filters. ;):D:eek:

They do a lot of fiberglass batwing fairings for all modes including Rocket 3's I think @Kevin frazier may have got his there not sure.

Son_Of_Dog

.060 Over
Ride
08 Rocket III Touring
You can get them for less at USA BIKERcomm on eBay or their online cheaper site Talon Billets email: support@talonbillets.com . They have a facebook page and firther 10% discount.

I just bought another 2 sets for my Rockets. They are expendables like oil filters. ;):D:eek:

They do a lot of fiberglass batwing fairings for all modes including Rocket 3's I think @Kevin frazier may have got his there not sure.
That's great news, I'll be looking them up on FB. Thanks for the assist!

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring

Expendables like oil filters, totally unacceptable

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock