This has got me thinking that I should use a set for the around OZ trip

I had a set but lost them in the fir

Does anyone know who has a set in Australia?

Your wrong this time they have much thicker tabs than the original crap Triumph version. They work great, I have had them on and tipped over twice or more and they do not bend with highway pegs like the Triumph ones did.
Ok so the used thicker tabs but the same week design . I'm glad they worked for you as tip over bars. And no I don't want you to wreck your bike to see if they work as a crash bar. Ya get what ya pay for have a great day :)

Your wrong this time they have much thicker tabs than the original crap Triumph version. They work great, I have had them on and tipped over twice or more and they do not bend with highway pegs like the Triumph ones did.
I think he said also
They're only expendable if you're messing up (which I do).
well no more of that, we (dads) can’t take it.

Bigger is better D350AEDD-08F0-4CE1-8422-74A3EF20B0CB.png
D350AEDD-08F0-4CE1-8422-74A3EF20B0CB.png

Rare and very expensive European Edelstahl V4A.eu stainless 2" (50mm) ones are beautiful but hyper expensive. They did 42mm as well. The rights were sold on after original owner retired/got bored/whatever.

Others have posted recently about ordering and purchasing a set but cost delivered was well over US$1000 I believe and I doubt that included freight.

This WAS from the old owner/maker's link and product range and prices that must be 10 years old at least. Expect them to be double now! The link has now died but if you have good search skills you may still find cached versions.

Link Removed

Finding them is one thing, buying them another matter;):(:D
Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster Protection
Tent Type IV 50mm
18x Pictures: Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster
Stainless steel guardrail made of 50 mm diameter with connecting tip - 3 styles (09-1110) or (09-1120) or (09-1130) and fixing kit. Hoop is highly polished Stainless steel: V2A - 304L

490,00 EUR incl.
470,00 EUR incl. VAT and without Lamperhalter - ( light brackets)
Order-No. 09-1119
Currently in stock

Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed

Very hard to source these days, that company appears to sold out or something and the new owners are also crap at replying to emails and may not handle all the product line anymore :(
Back in march 2016:

I attempted to contact Edelstahl v4A Link Removed via their website email contact info@v4a.eu and initially did not receive a reply but after a second attempt received the following reply from an email address titled:

Johann Lamminger with actual address hlamminger@web.de.

"We have acquired the general distribution for the Edelstahl Rocket Roadster radiator cover*. The price for the Edelstahl Kühlerverkleidung (High-gloss, polished stainless steel) 109,-- Euros. , shipping charges, 44,--Euro.

Greding Hans"

*My translation

Note the prices here were for a Radiator grill cover I also enquired about and not the crash-bar.

Back