Craftride bags?

They are probably in the "get what ya paid for" category, the same as the inexpensive tour packs that can be had for about $60. Friends who bought one of those tell me they are as I described, just OK, and don't last long. With that said, one never knows. If you get a few years about of them then they may be worthwhile.

I don't if they are good quality or not. I've seen craftride engine crash bars or dresser bars for sale on eBay, might be same company, I think they were Germany also. I don't think the bars had good reviews.

At $300, I'd expect them to be better than just okay.

I finally broke down and got some Viking bags coming. I've had those before, so I know they're pretty solid bags, but I don't think any of them look good on the Rocket.

I think these Tsukayu bags look OK on a Rocket. They are not as nice looking as Corbin's, but are bigger and less than half the price. I paid extra and got the fiberglass bags instead of the polycarbonate. They are very solid.
IMG_20180505_171313729.jpg
IMG_20180505_171254246.jpg

i think they look pretty good and the price can't be beat.
if i was in the marker for hard bags, i'd definitely give 'em a hard look.
30 day return policy, you pay shipping which is only $35 coming your way.
what's not to like?

I think the Tasakyus look not just ok but great and with racks to boot. So how much were they?

A fine looking machine it is. I still love the three into three exhausts on the early model Rockets. I miss my 07 Classic.

I think the Tasakyus look not just ok but great and with racks to boot. So how much were they?

A fine looking machine it is. I still love the three into three exhausts on the early model Rockets. I miss my 07 Classic.

Why thank you Mike ! The bags list for $449 for a set. I believe that is for the polycarbonate. I upgraded to fiberglass. The trim pieces are $300. Seems like they came in right around $800. And to @Jallen3.14 's question, yes they do lock. The locks and hinges are metal instead of plastic like Corbin's. Here is their website
Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk

I'd asked the Ebay vendor a couple of questions and they finally got back to me. I asked about mounting hardware since the bags didn't come with anything. They sent me this link to a German language listing on Ebay UK so I'm still not sure how much the hardware costs: Haltesatz für Chopper Seitenkoffer / Harte Satteltaschen | eBay

I also asked, since they claim they fit the Rocket III, if they had any photos of them on a Rocket. This was their response:
Also, please note that we do not store any additional images, pictures have a presentation purpose, therefore please rely on the suitability information provided online.

I think that tells me everything I need to know. I'll run the Vikings for a while and then get some Tsukayus like Rocket Scientist's.

Back