Coolant Hose Replacement

Taking off tomorrow for a couple weeks of riding and training.
I'll get something put together when I return. :D :thumbsup:

Just a question. 1olbull in his last post is talking about taking a couple of weeks off and riding. I thought that he lives in the North West. Isn't it colder than hell ? Snow up to the Windows? You guys out west must put skis on the front of your Rockets!

Just a question. 1olbull in his last post is talking about taking a couple of weeks off and riding. I thought that he lives in the North West. Isn't it colder than hell ? Snow up to the Windows? You guys out west must put skis on the front of your Rockets!

Patrick is in AZ for vacation - where I'm heading as well.
@albertaduke I got your calls, but your phones will not take my call. Something about i ternational call.

@albertaduke I got your calls, but your phones will not take my call. Something about i ternational call.
got a storm hitting HERE sunday all day should be that way saturday?stay dry and warm oh I forgot you are with Jim aint you?

strange I did not know that my phone would be restricted grrrrrr.... I have a ATT phone now but cannot remember the number however I will carry it with me from now on I have rented a mobile home in an RV park ( sun vista RV park in Yuma for another 3 weeks , east side of yuma on the road between yuma and phoenix
I got my dental treatment finished yesterday .. amazing perfect work and dirt dirt cheap . and just leaning back and enjoying the weather I .will post my US phone number asap.....

That is odd. I can receive and send calls on my Verizon phone while in BC and Alberta but the cost is significant.

got a storm hitting HERE sunday all day should be that way saturday?stay dry and warm oh I forgot you are with Jim aint you?

Dave,
Just found your post. left Jim Saturday. Riding out for Yuma, AZ in the morning hoping for no rain.
You fixing on riding out? I'd like to hook up??

Dave,
Just found your post. left Jim Saturday. Riding out for Yuma, AZ in the morning hoping for no rain.
You fixing on riding out? I'd like to hook up??
working wed. the 16th to tues night the 23 best I could be in phoenix is thurs. the 25 drop me a phone call

Back