Coolant Hose Replacement

Chip

Supercharged
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Taking off tomorrow for a couple weeks of riding and training.
I'll get something put together when I return. :D :thumbsup:
Just a question. 1olbull in his last post is talking about taking a couple of weeks off and riding. I thought that he lives in the North West. Isn't it colder than hell ? Snow up to the Windows? You guys out west must put skis on the front of your Rockets!

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
Sunny and 50 today. Will ride again tomorrow.

And thanks Steve but let's wait until spring

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Just a question. 1olbull in his last post is talking about taking a couple of weeks off and riding. I thought that he lives in the North West. Isn't it colder than hell ? Snow up to the Windows? You guys out west must put skis on the front of your Rockets!

Patrick is in AZ for vacation - where I'm heading as well.
@albertaduke I got your calls, but your phones will not take my call. Something about i ternational call.

breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
@albertaduke I got your calls, but your phones will not take my call. Something about i ternational call.
got a storm hitting HERE sunday all day should be that way saturday?stay dry and warm oh I forgot you are with Jim aint you?

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
201 roadster
strange I did not know that my phone would be restricted grrrrrr.... I have a ATT phone now but cannot remember the number however I will carry it with me from now on I have rented a mobile home in an RV park ( sun vista RV park in Yuma for another 3 weeks , east side of yuma on the road between yuma and phoenix
I got my dental treatment finished yesterday .. amazing perfect work and dirt dirt cheap . and just leaning back and enjoying the weather I .will post my US phone number asap.....

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
That is odd. I can receive and send calls on my Verizon phone while in BC and Alberta but the cost is significant.

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
got a storm hitting HERE sunday all day should be that way saturday?stay dry and warm oh I forgot you are with Jim aint you?
Dave,
Just found your post. left Jim Saturday. Riding out for Yuma, AZ in the morning hoping for no rain.
You fixing on riding out? I'd like to hook up??

breeze

Living Legend
Ride
07 classic/01legend/72 bonne
Dave,
Just found your post. left Jim Saturday. Riding out for Yuma, AZ in the morning hoping for no rain.
You fixing on riding out? I'd like to hook up??
working wed. the 16th to tues night the 23 best I could be in phoenix is thurs. the 25 drop me a phone call

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lemieuxfan coolant hose blowout Rocket III Roadster 5
R3Tex Samco Coolant Hose Kits General Tech Talk 122
Big Goaler Coolant Outlet Hose General Tech Talk 3
Jeremy COOLANT General Tech Talk 5
Darron1117 Found coolant leak? General Tech Talk 1