Updated list 4/17

Screenshot_20210417-143959.png
Q
Updated list 4/17

Screenshot_20210417-143959.png
QwiQR3 (+1?)maybe

Q

QwiQR3 (+1?)maybe
Soo, in the unlikely event, my wife would allow me to go (im about 300 mi from leaky) exactly where is it? And are accommodations set up?
There is a motorcycle event at south padre the weekend b4 thats only 50 miles from me, but the leaky event sounds like more fun. I really am not a beach person.

Soo, in the unlikely event, my wife would allow me to go (im about 300 mi from leaky) exactly where is it? And are accommodations set up?
There is a motorcycle event at south padre the weekend b4 thats only 50 miles from me, but the leaky event sounds like more fun. I really am not a beach person.
What #CrzystghndKC said... check the thread. Lots of info. I'm a last minute guy so I don't know all the details yet. Hopefully your wife lets you out to play for a day or two👌🏽

What the hell is this about?👀👂🏾

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-055948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-055948_Chrome.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 23
What #CrzystghndKC said... check the thread. Lots of info. I'm a last minute guy so I don't know all the details yet. Hopefully your wife lets you out to play for a day or two👌🏽
Yeah the thread is so deep its hard to find that part. I guess im being lazy.

I could just go agaist her wishes. Thats how things go in my marriage 😥 sometimes. You guys that have wives going with you are fortunate. Mine has ridden with me in the past but doesnt seem interested now.

I could just go agaist her wishes. Thats how things go in my marriage 😥 sometimes. You guys that have wives going with you are fortunate. Mine has ridden with me in the past but doesnt seem interested now.
Ive purchased just about all my bikes without consulting her.

Back