Cold WEATHER GEAR.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Temperature here in Oklahoma started to drop a week or two ago. Down into the low fifties at night so we decided to get some better cold weather gear for the winter. At 58 riding all winter is getting tough. At night the temperature can get downright cold. The teens in the months of Dec. through Mar. So we bought a one piece suit from Tour Master and a pair of battery operated gloves from Joe Rocket. Wore the suit home last week in the low fifties and had to stop and open it up, got way to hot. Really surprised how well the suit works. The suit is very lightweight but I believe it will work out rather well this winter. The gloves are sharp. Heavy leather and well insulated. They have the word ROCKET engraved across the top of the glove. The batteries are good for about three hours which will work out rather well. The gloves came with a charger that will charge both gloves at the same time. FIT, FORM, AND FUNCTION on the suit and gloves is outstanding. Much to my surprize may not need either for a while. IMG_0193.JPG ;);););)

I remember working on oil rigs up in Oklahoma when I was young. It always amazed me how hard the wind blew up there which made it so cold up on them rigs...... My hats off to ya

Back