Clocks out, engine ran until turned off

Put the headlight fuse in there and see if it works. That will get you to an auto parts store or Wallymart so that you can get a replacement.

You need to find out WHY the fuse blew. Or it will happen again... perhaps next time even more of an issue. Take a good look at your ignition switch and the connector under the tank.

You need to find out WHY the fuse blew. Or it will happen again... perhaps next time even more of an issue. Take a good look at your ignition switch and the connector under the tank.

Agreed, but I'm not sure exactly what to look for. If a replacement fuse gets me running I'll be taking her to a shop to try and sort out the cause. She's up for her 10k maintenance anyway.

Some times the fuses blow for nothing. Gad to replace one a few years ago, still good but since your service is up have them check it:)

This got me thinking... I had switched on my Triumph heated grips once I was on the highway (cool morning) and noticed they never got warm. Willing to bet real money that's what burned my fuse. I've had them almost as long as I've had the bike so I didn't even think about it.

Now I just have to take the bike to the shop that installed the grips and ask them why I'm burning fuses.

Back