Click sound upon turning the front end to the right

Zutt

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
So I just received the bike, looks awesome except for some scratches. Still no keys as they were mailed separately with title and paperwork, and I think the package may be lost.
I was repositioning the bike in the garage and noticed that when the the front wheel is turned fully to the left, as I start turning it to the right it makes a single click (in the beginning of the turn), and it's reproducible every time. Only when going from full left towards the right and not the opposite. Is this a normal thing for this bike?
Excuse me if it's a completely dumb question. I'm new to Triumph and to the Rocket.
Thank You.

There is a shielded cable running up from the brakes to the main body and a smaller black cable (if memory serves me correctly), if it is not seated or affixed properly, that could be it.

There is no click when turning from left to right (or right to left) while stationary on any Rocket 3 (new or old).

Thank you. I'll try to check.
Would that be something done during the initial prep of the bike or from the factory?

I’ve noticed this on my 2021 3R. If it’s what’s happening to yours, check for a rubber hose that comes down where the turn stop is on the left side. It’s some sort of drain tube, and I’ve nailed down that it’s the piece making the noise when it rubs near the lower triple tree.

I’ve noticed this on my 2021 3R. If it’s what’s happening to yours, check for a rubber hose that comes down where the turn stop is on the left side. It’s some sort of drain tube, and I’ve nailed down that it’s the piece making the noise when it rubs near the lower triple tree.
For me I found out it's actually a black wire cover next to the drain tube, seems to protrude backwards and as you turn right from a locked left, a torn piece of the cover rubs onto the front end. Don't know how significant this is.

Back