Chrome sucks, look like harry hoofters riding down the road:p:D

Strange statement from a man whose FAVOURITE Movie is Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Prepare For Lift Off
Maybe you are really Guy Pearce and got chromed out in your bus top shoe ride during shooting. ;):unsure::cautious::D

Very funny movie with 3 definitely not gay actors - Hugo Weaving (Mitzi), Guy Pearce (Felicia) and Terrence Stamp (Bernadette)

One of my favorite movies my wife and kids(big kids now) thought I was crazy but they have no taste in movie for effs sake my wife did not even like Clockwork Orange she has no taste in movies.
priscilla-shoe-bus.jpg

bus7aw5.1250.jpg

the-adventures-of-priscilla-queen-of-the-desert-531c389d21a2c.jpg

Chrome sucks, look like harry hoofters riding down the road:p:D

Based on your profile pic, I'm not giving your style and fashion advice much credence... I mean seriously; that kilt doesn't go with those sheep shaggin' boots!

Besides, I like how the chrome bearclaw accentuates the asymmetrical look of the bike. I'm just glad I rescued this Rocket from the PO before he finished murdering it out.

I'm just glad I rescued this Rocket from the PO before he finished murdering it out.

If I ever fulfill the vision for my R3, it will unanimously be considered the ugliest on this board. What can I say? I’m contrary.

Regarding my bearclaw, I’ve been mulling it over. PM me if you want to explore it further.

I have a 2014 R3R and took my bearclaw in and had it chromed last year. I also like the look of it chrome. I find it’s one of the significant features of the bike that make you look and say....what.....lol

Ah yes - Australians camping in the bush!.
Note for @1olbull

All Hitchhikers look like this Outback!

Like all colonials, they were taught from a young age about appropriate apparel and footwear hence the boots and associated hankering for a nice pinny hey @barbagris ?;):p:roll::roll:

At least you show the good taste to like good old Aussie Blundstone boots from Tasmania too!

0e52b5dbbbdf76233e3e48561bf5cc39--blundstone-boots-hiking-boots.jpg

Best reason to have a solo seat and no pillion pegs.
As long as they have roller skates and a rope I'd give them a tow.;):D:roll::roll:

the-adventures-of-priscilla-queen-of-the-desert-531c389d21a2c.jpg

Back