Chopped up and roaring again

You never responded to my original inquiry. I would like to know where you got that rear fender and what size it is?
Sorry Mate - is in the attachment in my first reply to you... Jesse James 11’ rear... I cut 6’ off the end where it was cut out for the HD belt drive.

Are - forward controls are next :). What you got??

Gday KiwiR3

I manufacture them myself, 8mm single piece gusseted steel mounting brackets, with bushed 5mm custom made levers finished in black or chrome including foot pegs and toe pegs also finished in black or chrome. Adjustable connection rods to brake and gear shifter are solid aluminium finished in black or chrome.
As the sets are completely independent of the original rails and pegs etc. (with the exception of the small shift lever) all of the original equipment can be salvaged should you wish to keep OEM parts. The small shift lever is used but not altered, its only turned upside down.
I have been running them on my rocket for the last three months making adjustments to the design to maximize performance and suitability, I have recently removed them from the bike for powder coating. The sets include all of the above plus specially made spacers and washers and associated hardware for fitment, a single piece 8mm steel bracket is supplied for master cylinder mounting as the original rail incorporates the mount.
When the sets get back from powder coating I will take some photos, off and on the bike for you to look at. This project has been several months in the design and build stage but I feel that the finished product will not disappoint.

Back