Chicagoland Toys for Tots

Wish you luck. I am here in Oklahoma and have done my best to get some folks to participate in this great state with no luck at all. It seems we can all ride the biggest baddest bike around but are to busy to help out some kids in need. One afternoon a few bucks and a kid enjoys X-mas. I feel very fortunate to own a Rocket X and A Harley 2010 Fatboy both of which are modified,the Harley has over $10,000 dollars in upgrades. Not made of money no silver spoon stuck were the sun don't shine but still find the time to help out the kids. To me the thought of a kid waking up X-mas morning with nothing maybe not even breakfast breaks my heart. Just can not sit on my fat rear and do nothing. My hat is off to you. To all that give my hat is off but to those who are to busy Well.:sneaky::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Just got home in time to see the news channel that broadcast some coverage...50,000 in attendance....i believe Chicago's Toys for Tots parade is the Largest in the States...I'll have to try to talk this up next year..Absolutely a noble cause!

Good on yea. We have one in Tulsa on the 10th. This year a major cold front will be in full swing. Really do not give a rats #ss will be there. ;);););););)

There is a facebook page for Chicagolands TFT....some great video's of bikes for miles

Back