Check this out...

Really getting to be a grumpy old bloke............managed to make the 6 minute mark, that was fairly painful ,how many times did she call it insane? Not even sure how you make a new Rocket “steampunk”, but adding white rubber rings to the tyres............

We provided the Tail Tidy for this build. I'm glad to see the R3 getting some screen time, that's always a good thing. Like it or not they had that bike tore down more than most of us have here and you have to admire them for taking that on. I hope to see more builders doing custom work to the new Rocket. Stock is so boring.

Did not care much for the color/look once completed, but I do like the Tail Tidy modification and thought the quality of the build looked sound. It’s great to see this bike getting the attention it deserves. While the stock versions of the bike are top notch, having a great selection of aftermarket mods available is good thing. Looking forward to landing my new R3 GT. Dealer emailed and said “should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks“!

Back