cat delete = crossover

Yes, that big box looking thing is underneath the bike, not that smaller one, that schematic is probably of an older rocket 3, I'm thinking about taking the stock exhaust off and having one muffler on one side, a straight shot. Now that brings up if that is enough exhaust, I saw that on a youtube with a "Dain" exhaust I believe that would be the easiest way out of this mess

If you have a Touring, you have the smaller if the 2 baxes in Paul's post. It only had 2 outlets, the big box is from the Classic and has 3 outlets. Either one is not good for power.

Welcome from Maine, you'll figure things out after a while if you stick around this bunch!

Hoopla

Hello r53123 and welcome from Virginia. I have the 2014 R3T with TORs cans. The cat is surely in the pipes, not the cross over.

Prior to installing my Jardine setup, I had a set of Tors plus the crossover. My thinking was to have an uninterrupted flow of exhaust gases. I'm sure it worked and also makes a wicked deep roar. Riders who were behind me can testify to that!....Now, I have the Jardines which I love.

Prior to installing my Jardine setup, I had a set of Tors plus the crossover. My thinking was to have an uninterrupted flow of exhaust gases. I'm sure it worked and also makes a wicked deep roar. Riders who were behind me can testify to that!....Now, I have the Jardines which I love.

@Tal I'm thinking of getting a crossover for my '11 Roadster. Did the crossover lead to more popping on decel? Would the crossover require a custom tune over the usual TORs + K&Ns? Thanks.

Crossover plus TORS plus K&N's....start bike without throttle....don't be touching throttle at all!!..let it idle till the fan starts...now time it for twelve mins...turn her off...rub your hands together cos this is the good bit!....start her up and give the throttle some juice...OOOHHH YEAH!

Crossover plus TORS plus K&N's....start bike without throttle....don't be touching throttle at all!!..let it idle till the fan starts...now time it for twelve mins...turn her off...rub your hands together cos this is the good bit!....start her up and give the throttle some juice...OOOHHH YEAH!

Sweet- now to get the crossover. Looking at having one made, or ordering from across the pond. I like the look of the stock headers, so this may be the answer. Thanks!

Back