Carbon headlight bowls

Hey Dubflush I know you make them over there but I have been bitten before on ordering from USA, Bought stuff from "New R3" at $90 & without even showing on invoice they debited an extra $70 for shipping ,then I got stuck with a $50 bill for import, so $90 became $210 which made it a very expensive item. Can you do better?
PM me with details
pm sent jack. I also just started to make frame covers for the Roadster model.

Attachments

• IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 100
I was going to ask them to make some bearclaws but I think I would struggle to get five other guys interested. dub, how much would shipping to Scotland cost for a bearclaw?

I just fitted the headlight bowls from Carbon4u. Have to say they are a very nice piece of kit.

The brackets had to be eased out just a little bit with a file to let them slide onto the mount without straining them. It only took a couple of minutes with a small file.

Hi guys, I saw some traffic from the forum hitting our website and thought it's high time I come and introduce myself.

Rodger and myself started C4U because we both own Street Triples and we were struggling to get our then supplier to make new parts. So with the help of my current supplier we started to modify and fabricate new parts. We have hit 92 parts this week in stages of either completed in almost completed. We do the whole Street Triple, Daytona 675, a few Speed 2005-2010 parts and we are in the process of completing the Speed 2011 in the next month or two.

I had a call today from a Rocket III owner who is interested in carbon bits for his bike. He wants to remove some of the chrome. So we are going to try and make a push for more Rocket III parts this year. He has a part he wants us to make for him, I'm waiting on the details to come forward).

So far we have sent off the left/right framefills for all 3 models and are waiting on this returning for a testfit before we start production. We already make the headlight bowls and covers. The bearclaw we can do if we can source one. Doesn't have to be in scratch free but needs to be in good nick as the mould will be made from it.

There are other parts the owner mentioned he wants to get made. So hopefully I'll pop in from time to time and update you guys how it's going.

Back