Carbon headlight bowls

bigdoug

Supercharged
Guys I met Jac today who came and tried one of his speed triple headlight bowls on my rocket and my mates Thunderbird storm. Check out his website.
Carbon4U.com - For all your UK or International motorcycle carbon fibre (fiber) supplies

The bowl used in these pics was a prototype and has a seam on it that is not present on the actual bowl. I am buying a set of bowls. Jac has emailed me and offered a group buy discount which would be made up to order of
Bowls £119 and covers £99

I have asked him if he would get other parts made up for us and he said it would be no problem to make any part. He is going to get me a price for a full carbon bearclaw.

He was telling me that he had a speed triple tank away to get skinned in carbon. Don't know if a carbon tank would work.

Guys I met Jac today who came and tried one of his speed triple headlight bowls on my rocket and my mates Thunderbird storm. Check out his website.
Carbon4U.com - For all your UK or International motorcycle carbon fibre (fiber) supplies

The bowl used in these pics was a prototype and has a seam on it that is not present on the actual bowl. I am buying a set of bowls. Jac has emailed me and offered a group buy discount which would be made up to order of
Bowls £119 and covers £99

I have asked him if he would get other parts made up for us and he said it would be no problem to make any part. He is going to get me a price for a full carbon bearclaw.

Extremely cool! I may have to pop for a set of these!

Would the Yanks have to pay the VAT? My sisters or brother come and see me from Glenrothes every now and then I could always get them to stuff gear in the good old suitcase.

Have a look on the web site I think some of the testimonials are from shermans. I have just ordered up a pair will post pics when i get them on.

I have messaged "Carbon 4U" about producing the front end panels around the head stock. They have replied saying that they will do it but can I find 5 people to order them, this would give them back the cost of moulding. Don't know yet about cost I guess it will be dependant on numbers, anybody interested? I am guessing that it will only attract UK members as I know that USA have this already.If people are interested I shall progress on costings & post the answer.

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 147
Hey Dubflush I know you make them over there but I have been bitten before on ordering from USA, Bought stuff from "New R3" at $90 & without even showing on invoice they debited an extra $70 for shipping ,then I got stuck with a $50 bill for import, so $90 became $210 which made it a very expensive item. Can you do better?
PM me with details

Back