Can't ride for a while !

Bloody hell Binnsy! :eek: Firstly, you poor bugger to have this stuff up your long long w'end. :mad: Bright side is you're going to look one hell of a mean mother f***er when you rock up on your Roadster with that zipper showing. :D Best wishes mate.

Here it is, the fourth surgery for this problem if you count the surgical removal of my teeth! as the first step?

Had 20 staples out so far, more out on Thursday.

Really miffed about the swelling and numb shoulder which is a side effect! I was warned.
:eek::eek::eek: bloody hell dude
hope u recover quickly mate all the best
regards mitch

Here it is, the fourth surgery for this problem if you count the surgical removal of my teeth! as the first step?

Had 20 staples out so far, more out on Thursday.

Really miffed about the swelling and numb shoulder which is a side effect! I was warned.

Geeezuz Keerist !!! :eek: Do they use butchers for doctors over there? :eek:

Have they ever heard of laparoscopic surgery? :confused:

Get well Captain. :eek:

HeyZeus and Maria, Binnsy! Slap a couple o' bolts on either side of that zipper, get a flat top crew cut and paint your skin green and you've got work waitin' fer' 'ya in Hollywood.;)

Seriously, though, heal fast and ride on, hopefully pain free!

HEY HOPE YALL ALL GET TO FEELING BETTER, WHAT IS IT? ARE WE OVER THE HILL OR WHAT? I FELL AN FRACTURED MY ARM LAST WEEK AN HAVE CONTUSIONS ON MY HIP AN LEG.....BUT IM STILL GONNA RIDE...LOL....GET WELL SOON!....:eek:

Unfortunately a good portion of us on this site are indeed getting up there, went to the dentist today for my yearly check and they made me feel ancient. I told the Doc that lately my teeth were getting sensitive, hot/cold, sweets and touching spots were painful. The answer I got made me feel like I had outlived the usefulness of my teeth, they were just worn out. Sensitivity at the gun line was from years of brushing, the enamel there was just worn away exposing the dentine. The pain on top of some molars was wear spots at places that the teeth came together, over time the enamel was worn away there too. :eek:

No cavities and very little cleaning needed, there was no tartar build up either. My poor teeth were just worn through in some places and the only thing to do is chase the spots around and fill the places where the enamel was missing. Hell, they might have been better off if I didn't ever brush, the **** brush wore though my teeth !! :(

Sorry about your broken bones Hellraiser, glad it wasn't a hip ... your riding would have been done for the summer.

Back