My bike originated in Vancouver .
I did see a rocket trike and one touring atthe April friday 13th in Dover. Sure was cold going down. -3 at 6 am .

MY red Rocket was there too along with Cane Corso's tribal orange one. Impossible to heck out all the bikes with that. Many in town.

since I am not going to M V anytime soon
today in 24 degrees I rode the famous loop from calgary to bragg creek turner valley black diamond and back saw about 300 bikes on the roads and 100 parked in bragg creek 90% hardleys and one red roadster interestingly the bike did not sport any license plate so I cannot say if it is an alberta R3. hope he/she did not lose the plate while riding.

2009 R3T - took a nice slow ride with Albertaduke last weekend!

the man is too modest !! I believe I had to crack her open more than once to stay with him on his pseudo slow ride still was a fine day and his rocket somehow never gets dirty !! I do not know? must be the speed

Originally from Jolly Ol' but now count as another Ontario R3 rider. Have yet to see another one on the road since I bought mine but I did see a couple before that. I was in Port Dover (not on the 13th) and was admiring an R3 there when the owner approached me and started waxing lyrical about his ride. He asked it I'd like to sit on it I jumped at the chance and a Rocket was on my most wanted list from that day.
Ya never know, maybe it was someone here. It was a dark blue R3 with bags etc so I guess it was a tourer. Must have been two or three years ago now.

Back