Can a Rocket III take down the establishment, and rule this island

It be good to know how new crank key is doing as well, im sure youre golden though, youve done a great job with the boost not eating that thang up. If you pull them plugs to check timing marks on straps or fueling on porcelain be sure to post up pictures. Lot of time and money in that project im sure its always a little nerve racking thinking about what’s exactly going on in that monster. Its gonna be some massive numbers on d day.
 
Then it'll be time to " sheer the sheep ".
 
The sheep is the unsuspecting challengers who line up against you.

Maybe I'll use the stage name Ed Sheeran on the day

Oh yes I forgot, a friend in the UK with a Hayabusa will be coming over to compete too.
That'll be a different class though, stock bikes. I'll be in the unlimited class.
 


A little update on the tuning.
The bike has pulled well down low and after lots of work no pinging on the knock gauge anymore. But lately, getting up higher into the revs/throttle %, it actually felt a little 'underwhelming' up in the revs (even though it was practically neck & neck with my stock gen 1 Busa).

Having got the AFRs ballpark & safe to up near the top of the map now, figured now it's time to start advancing the ignition again - and that will probably address the tame (for what it should be) power up high too.

So I had it at -8° at around 6000rpm and 60-80% throttle, and moved it to -7° and now -6°.
Well...
I still have no pinging on the gauge (hopefully that means it's safe and no knock), which is good.
But now I have a new problem; traction.

I was hoping to not need to graft the TC kit I got a few years ago (made for 675 Daytona) onto the bike, but now it seems I am indeed gonna need it.

Last night as soon as I hit 6000rpm, while holding 70ish % throttle, the revs jump instantly to 7000 and the road speed jumps 10-15mph too.
Strangely enough, breaking traction at 100mph wasn't scary, but worrying that maybe that's knock or slipping clutch or something.
At least I hope it was the wheel...

Meanwhile, someone's new 992 GT3 RS will probably be up for sale soon LOL