Came Home and saw this

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
It made me sad I haven't given Mufasa a proper wash and clean job since rebuilding to get all the grime off so I pulled the bike out and washed it.
IMG_1652.jpg
This is after, no wax just wash and dry, waiting on any remaining water to dry out so I can wax it really well. Looks so much better when washed lol.

IMG_1664 (1).jpg

Also, I found my rear brake master cylinder was loose while drying the rail, exactly why a clean bike is a good practice... I would NEVER have found that thing loose doing normal checks.

It made me sad I haven't given Mufasa a proper wash and clean job since rebuilding to get all the grime off so I pulled the bike out and washed it.
IMG_1652.jpg
This is after, no wax just wash and dry, waiting on any remaining water to dry out so I can wax it really well. Looks so much better when washed lol.

IMG_1664 (1).jpg

Also, I found my rear brake master cylinder was loose while drying the rail, exactly why a clean bike is a good practice... I would NEVER have found that thing loose doing normal checks.
Very nice! I love all the blacked out chrome and carbon fiber stuff, and of course the exhaust. What happened to the carbon fiber stripes that covered the white stripes on the tank? Add it back and the bike would look perfect as the white stripes kind of look out of place with the rest of the custom scheme (IMHO). You definitely have bragging rights on having "the only one like it in the world", excellent job!

She's a beauty Rob. I'm glad I was able to see her up close. I use a leaf blower on low to get the sitting water off the bike and then wipe her down. It's safe, unlike compressed air. And yes, we do find the little nits that need fixing while doing a good wash.

Which reminds me. I noted a little spot on my Touring's fender the other day. Looks like it's time to break out the bucket and soap. :D

Very nice! I love all the blacked out chrome and carbon fiber stuff, and of course the exhaust. What happened to the carbon fiber stripes that covered the white stripes on the tank? Add it back and the bike would look perfect as the white stripes kind of look out of place with the rest of the custom scheme (IMHO). You definitely have bragging rights on having "the only one like it in the world", excellent job!

The carbon stripes came off. Honestly, simply got bored and wanted change lol. Your post got me thinking about the stripe thing, I'm now going to do something custom, 2 colors, and carry it from the tank to fenders as well. Thinking Black Rose + thin silver lines around them, something that screams "not stock" lol. The color is the color of the car below, which is wrapped in it top to bottom. Thanks!

@leatal
3M-Gloss-Black-Rose-by-Auto-Kouture-2_1024x1024.jpg

Rode to work today, played a bit on the way home. I don't know how you 300+ hp guys can hold on lol:
42186182_2320680301280560_2993654508107595776_n.jpg

Last edited:
There once was a time I'd wash both bikes every weekend ,sad to say I haven't wash either of my bikes in months. I've always used "Mothers Wax" on my bikes. I almost got suckered into buying that new F11 on the market ..just spray and wipe off. Glad I didn't..

Back