Cable connection and routing GPS Garmin

cmintegra

.020 Over
Ride
2020 rocket 3 GT
Quick question fellow rocketeers... does anyone has installed the Garmin zumo 396 on the R3? Any suggestions about the routing of the power cable? Anyone tried to connect it to the power Socket in the front? Is there room to hide the cables and transformer under the plate of the screen? (Mine is a GT) Any suggestion is greatly appreciated

I've not installed a ZUMO 396 but I have installed a ZUMO 595. Wired into the front panel under the windscreen, into a source off the ignition. Mounted on a Ram Mount via a Lamonster Garage accessory! Hope that helps!
PXL_20210417_145140125.jpg

I've not installed a ZUMO 396 but I have installed a ZUMO 595. Wired into the front panel under the windscreen, into a source off the ignition. Mounted on a Ram Mount via a Lamonster Garage accessory! Hope that helps!
PXL_20210417_145140125.jpg
Sure it helps! I think the cable is the same. Sorry bothering you, but where did you attached the GPS cable, to the wiring of the Socket or is there any other option? By any chance you have pics of your setup to try to replicate your routing? Many thanks!

Sure it helps! I think the cable is the same. Sorry bothering you, but where did you attached the GPS cable, to the wiring of the Socket or is there any other option? By any chance you have pics of your setup to try to replicate your routing? Many thanks!
You have to find the right wires, peel them back and connect them accordingly.

Apologies I didn't take any photos or capture more to share but a circuit tester, some electrical tape, and some tie wraps are all you need (once you know what wires).

Back