I was in Waynesboro yesterday. Gr3ywolf and I met in Buchanan for lunch and hopped the BRP to 64. Great ride, no traffic. I kilt a snake with my Vision so John wouldn't have to. That's what friends are for.

I live hard by the BRP, and have put many miles between Big Island and Tuggles Gap. I took my R3T up for the first time yesterday, and not sure what expected handling wise, but it handled better than anything I've rode over that road!

Was just on the BRP with the Outlaw. Untitled-1.jpg

Joesmoe and family are the best. Just like this extended family. I see that my current bike manufacturer of choice will be taking a gasoline and electric bike to the Pikes Peak Challenge this year. What's Triumph taking ?

Did my ride this past weekend and it was GREAT!!! Road with the wife Friday and sat almost 600 miles and yes my ass was killing me,she was a trooper nexst upgrade long haul seat. The weather great I couldn't have had a better time,well unless there was some other rockets there. One little story here me and the wife hiked along side the james river for about 30 mins and was getting alittle tired there was a stone bench there and the wife was going to sit down....she was turned around and almost down when I saw a cotton mouth on the bench, I grabbed her before she sat but **** that was close. I took a picture will try and post it. But all in all a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would have been nasty. Glad y'all are both ok and had a good ride.
After 2.5 years I'm still happy with the Airhawk on my R3.

Back