For Sale Black & Chrome, Oval and Teardrop Triumph mirrors

ISHRUB,

I may be interested in the pro mini mirrors, what is the condition and price please.

I do more business with you than the Triumph dealer, do you sell complete bikes!
No worries Gary, I'll dig them out and have a look and take a photo or two in the next few days.

Here ya go @GaryA a few small scratches to copper (but not gouged) on lower edge of LH one but OK as is or could paint/powder coat. My blurry hand shake makes them twice as big and I did not see until I cleaned it.

There is a 10mm x 2mm discolouration on the bottom middle edge of LH mirror lens (you can see it at bottom of my 'shirt on hanger' in reflection - Photos #7 & #8)
Despite small mirror heads they are heavy and 'chunky' chromed steel with a nice curve on the tapered stems.
$35 + post

The other Oval ones with the lines on back I haven't touched yet - they are filthy (Photos #9 & #10)
$25 + post
P1050402.JPG
P1050403.JPG
P1050404.JPG
P1050405.JPG
P1050406.JPG
P1050407.JPG
P1050408.JPG
P1050409.JPG
P1050410.JPG
P1050411.JPG

Last edited:
Pete, very nice.
I think I'll go for the other oval ones with the lines on the back if you reckon I can clean them up okay.
They will fit the Rocket, yes?
Let me know the total cost and I'll do the PayPal thing with the friends or relos option.
Thanks mate, and I have a new address too.

No scratches or scuffs and chrome undamaged so should come up good with 0000 steel wool and white vinegar, make sure your flush with water, rinse and dry afterwards.
I haven't tried to fit any of the used ones Gary, they came with some other R3 stuff including a pr of new stock MM mirrors.

I have another similar Chromed cast aluminium Oval pair I bought new and used, they cost $90 from a Triumph dealer. I broke the stem and scuffed the chrome of the LH one and the other is fine. They used the bolts out of my stock MM ones and I think these do too. I tried the bolt that is fitted to one of the Ovals in the photo and it matches the thread on my broken one so you should be fine. These Ovals are actually chromed steel I think and heavier but appear better quality than the similar ones I bought new

That thread that is seen on the RH Oval Mirror one in the photos, looks like an exhaust stud but I may be wrong.

Send me your new address/details, mine are unchanged. $40 will cover them shipped in an prepaid postage bag.

Peter,

Thank you, money is sent and the address is with the paypal, let me know if that's fine.

Again, a pleasure doing business with you.

Gary

Sent these USED ONES.
Link Removed

But heaps of new ones still available for ROADSTERS, STANDARDS, CLASSICS AND TOURINGS

OK back on topic to Triumph Factory mirrors folks, and in case your dearly beloved hasn't told you yet - your getting socks and hankies this Father's Day unless.....

upload_2018-8-30_9-6-51.png
+
upload_2018-8-30_8-45-1.png

You take up my CRAZY FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL for Au$125 (US$92) + postage

Triumph Oval Style Mirror Drilled Stem A9638032
a9638032.jpg

Triumph Teardrop Style Mirrors Solid Stem A9638033
A9638033.jpg

I can even swap the stems if you prefer Solid or Drilled. An option very rare and no longer available anywhere else if you want Triumph Teardrop Style Mirrors with Drilled Stems.

Ishrub, I think I would like the oval style ones with the drilled stem please.
Those other ones I bought off you will take too much to get to fit, they don't fit the same as the standard ones.
Let me know what the postage will be and I will send the money though.

Ishrub, I think I would like the oval style ones with the drilled stem please.
Those other ones I bought off you will take too much to get to fit, they don't fit the same as the standard ones.
Let me know what the postage will be and I will send the money though.
No worries will get them sorted tomorrow.

Back