For Sale Black & Chrome, Oval and Teardrop Triumph mirrors

Black Teardrop and Black Oval still available.

Black Teardrop solid stem A9638085 - Au$200 + postage
2950.jpg

A9638084 OVAL STYLE MIRRORS, BLACK - Au$190 + postage
Link Removed

What was their price new from the dealers ? Seems very expensive for mirrors off a forum?

$237. Plus $10 post from jcs for black ovals

Au$190 = 20% off RRP - they are brand new in box not second hand and if you can find them cheaper here in Oz show me and I'll beat it.

I buy them from O/seas in multiples when I can find them discounted and combine shipping to make savings for Oz buyers. If I bought things O/s and paid freight for single items I wanted they would be same price as in OZ RRP or more after postage.

Where the US or UK members can source something cheaper than me after postage rather than buying mine I often tell them where to get it.

Are the black oval mirrors the same height as the standard mirrors.
Sorry for late reply, I dug them out of the shed and the OEM Std Round have longer stems but at a lesser angle while the Black Oval have shorter stems but at a much steeper angle so both stems place the mirror ball attachment point 15cm above the stem barmount. This would place the black oval mirror head closer to the bike centerline but with a wider mirror this may ensure they do not protrude past bar ends when adjusted.

Back