My all red Rocket Standard is faster then my black and red Rocket Classic. My local dealer test road the 2 of them and said they are both faster then the new Roadster which by the way you have your choice of 2 paint schemes. Ah...both black however.

My all red Rocket Standard is faster then my black and red Rocket Classic. My local dealer test road the 2 of them and said they are both faster then the new Roadster which by the way you have your choice of 2 paint schemes. Ah...both black however.

Could be that red flash that's holding your Classic back mate :sneaky: ..... hahahaha

Even back in the day it was black motor, Black Shadow, Black Lightning. I rest my case! This one is an Egli Vincent with a polished motor; it didn't come that way.
Baxter Days 2011 Bike Show 026.JPG

:DLol...classic argument, which colour is faster......gotta love it. All I know is that those who start the debate are usually suffering from some sort of, let's say.....shortage......this is an easy way to divert attention.....just say'n.
Cheers.
P.S. I ordered a black one....I guest that makes me slow.....but steady.;)

Regarding the black bike question: Is it the bike or the rider of the black bike that is faster (or slower)?

I know my friend Jack can get his to go pretty fast. ;)

Back