Bill's Garage Episode 1

Can't wait for the sequel Bill , maybe a mini series or who knows , with those Hollywood looks Tinsel town itself may be beckoning ?
Along with a lucrative sponsorship deal from lemon pledge !
The riding off into the ( near ) sunset was a neat touch . If I had tried that , I would probably have hit a false neutral ! :oops: :cool: :cool:

Sunset...It'd have been raining over here!!

@Nat67...I must consider a move to England. No natural disasters, nutria's or other nasty creatures. Only one slight problem...you have no effing SUN!:eek::rolleyes::whitstling::p
That's not entirely true ! The sun shone on @Boog most of the time he was here , well some at least ! It gives us bikers something to look forward to , our next sunny ride .
With all the lane splitting and speeding you would do here , you would be glad of the breaks ! Less miles on your bike but a lot more tyres . :sneaky: And none of that dark side stuff here either . On top of all that , we would love to have you . South West England is the place to be for you Mr ! :) :)

Apparently, Pledge turns their teeth the color of our new President's hair!:eek::roll::whitstling:
You mean face don't you? Someone should be shot at the spray fake tan booth he attends and he really should just close his eyes instead of wearing swimming goggles to prevent the Raccoon Look.

lpmut61cr99x.png

upload_2017-9-12_10-47-34.png

Back