Bikes and Boobs.....

The CTS-V Cadillac with just a few upgrades can give a sports bike a run for its money, it has around 500 ponies straight out of the factory

Stock it has 556 hp and 550 foot pounds of torque, does 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds with a limited top speed of 195mph. There aren't many stock cars that can challenge it (but there are a few now), but none have the ride the Caddy provides. And yes, just change the Supercharger's pully and you go to 640hp and it is relatively easy to get it over 1,000hp. And yes, I do enjoy it, especially at the light when someone thinks it's just an "old fart" in a cadillac!

Last edited:
Stock it has 556 hp and 550 foot pounds of torque, does 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds with a limited top speed of 195mph. There aren't many stock cars that can challenge it (but there are a few now), but none have the ride the Caddy provides. And yes, just change the Supercharger's pull and you go to 640hp and it is relatively easy to get it over 1,000hp. And yes, I do enjoy it, especially at the light when someone thinks it's just an "old fart" in a cadillac!
is it fwd or rwd?

Stock it has 556 hp and 550 foot pounds of torque, does 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds with a limited top speed of 195mph. There aren't many stock cars that can challenge it (but there are a few now), but none have the ride the Caddy provides. And yes, just change the Supercharger's pully and you go to 640hp and it is relatively easy to get it over 1,000hp. And yes, I do enjoy it, especially at the light when someone thinks it's just an "old fart" in a cadillac!

Bentley Continental GT has been around for over a decade. Top spec model puts out 630hp and 605 ft lbs and 0-60mph in just over 3 seconds. Peak torque is at 1700rpm!

Bentley is a very nice car and I love the W-12, but the Caddy is one third the price new. Mexican, mine is a 2012 and of course you can borrow it.

My son just purchase a CTS-V. It's rated for 640 hp and 630 ft/lbs of torque. At Christmas we were on the off ramp just entering the highway at 80 kph and he punched it. The rear end broke loose and swung back and forth until he could back off. Since he only has 500 kilometers on it he didn't expect this, especially with the car in winter mode and on dry pavement. He ordered the carbon fiber package and the white colour option. This is his new 4 door "family car" having sold his Camaro SS for it....... sigh! Lucky his son is only 2 years old. Can you picture junior asking if he could use the car tonight???

2015-Cadillac-CTS-V-201.jpg

2015-Cadillac-CTS-V-117.jpg

The tits and wheels comment is true but everything in life costs money, usually the more fun it is the higher the price. Actually the costs associated with tits and wheels is quite a bargain since tits and wheels are at the very top of the fun list. The trick is to be a good shopper!

Back