I done a ride from Newcastle up through Kyogle & out to Deepwater the weekend before you.
It pissed down all the way from the Drake hotel to Deepwater where we stayed on Sunday night. (Karaoke night)
We only made it to Tamworth on Monday as it was still raining & freezing cold so we found a warm pub.

NSW only has double demerit points on long weekends & public holidays.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...2f590!2m2!1d151.641667!2d-32.783333!3e0?hl=en

NSW had double demerit points for driving/riding offenses 23rd December to 2nd January this year ,guess how I know this:sick::sick::banghead:

OP tends to leave me face down so I'm a bit wary of it, particularly when I need all my faculties for the ride.
Not sayin I reject it either.

Ma Ma Ck Rd.png

Ma Ma Creek road

It do tend to sneak up on you a bit don't it? Got a taste for it when a cousin was with the Oz consulate in DC. Kinda hurt my feelings when the supply dried up. They don't sell it in the states.

Nice stretch of road too.

It do tend to sneak up on you a bit don't it? Got a taste for it when a cousin was with the Oz consulate in DC. Kinda hurt my feelings when the supply dried up. They don't sell it in the states.

That's a pity, there's a lot wisdom to be shared when the square bear is consulted.
It always amazes me the more OP is drunk the less coke is used.
It's like a count down to oblivion:D:cool:

Back