Big hello from Indiana .

Everything is relatively copacetic here, George... the usual agita, if you know what I mean.:confused::D

Let me know if you're ever coming back this way and I'd be happy to show you the "God's country" part of NJ and the region and put you up in some decent digs should you need or want. Rahway is firmly in the center of what is considered to be the armpit (very densely populated - old rust belt) portion of our fair state.

Everything is relatively copacetic here, George... the usual agita, if you know what I mean.:confused::D

Let me know if you're ever coming back this way and I'd be happy to show you the "God's country" part of NJ and the region and put you up in some decent digs should you need or want. Rahway is firmly in the center of what is considered to be the armpit (very densely populated - old rust belt) portion of our fair state.
GREAT, Thanks a lot..

Hello , I am new to this and I do like all the networking a good forum can provide. I'm in Indiana and just purchased a 2014 rocket 3 roadster . Interested in advise for after market pipes.
Meet a brother in Lafayette triumph store today and he said to post something, so here it is...
" something."
Welcome, George! I have Jardines on my '07 Standard and love them. As many opinions as there are pipes available, but you'll get good, honest input and the benefit of years of experience on this forum. You're gonna love your Rocket, even stock, but when you open up a bit more of her potential, she'll really take your breath away!

Welcome from WA!
Spend some time browsing - you will learn much from the threads.

Hello George and welcome from the Great White North....... coming soon.

Have fun with that new Roadster...... By the way, there's no need to loose all that weight to gain some performance with that bike....trust me! :)

Decisions decisions...
Should I go with the power commander V?
Or the GI PRO with ATRE?
And if both are needed which one would do the most power gain?
I am having some difficulty finding the individual air filter pods.
Need guidance ..lol

Welcome George from another Newbie to the R3 world!
My 14 R3R is the Flat Back (faster) model. ;)
I just passed 500 miles and am enjoying getting to know the bike.

Someone commented that you changed out the shocks; what was the change?

I ride a lot of country back roads here in Texas and am finding the Rocket is really rough on the less than perfect asphalt. I am interested to know if there is a way to get a softer ride.

Hey Dman, since you are new to the Rocket family, you probably were not told about the 'bump dampening switch’ that Triumph added to the Rocket. It is located at the end of the throw on the "Go Handle". When operated at WOT, the bumps are much less an issue, just sayin...

Back