Big hello from Indiana .

Hello , I am new to this and I do like all the networking a good forum can provide. I'm in Indiana and just purchased a 2014 rocket 3 roadster . Interested in advise for after market pipes.
Meet a brother in Lafayette triumph store today and he said to post something, so here it is...
" something."
Welcome George, From CA
Was that Brothers name Adam per chance?
No, it was Watcher. Super guy.
Very knowledge and informative.
Yep it was me it was me George was a great guy now lets get him broke in right haha George tell these guys how great the dealer is I say it's the best hands down I have been to I have been to a few the guys here are great first time to go here and they treated me like I had been buying bikes for 30 yes from them I told him about the CES pipes and the Brutes he seen the Jars on mine he has a nice black with red stripes roadster and has done the shockes already make sure you hit us up on here now you know where the cool crasy Triumph guys are
hello Watcher, very nice to meet you today. Thanks for all the info,
As for the triumph dealer in Lafayette Indiana ....
What can I say , THEY ARE THE BEST!! I have been a customer for a long time, and the reason is that they do treat you like family .
Dan Bell is the owner a rider a man of his word. The reason for that is that he has surrounded himself with a great staff that makes all that happen...
Thanks for all the info.... Peace
As soon as I figure out how? I will include some pics ...

T
Welcome George. There's quiet a few pipe options available if all you're looking for more noise. TORs - Triumph Off Road - are probably among the cheapest and good value for money. Staintune also offer something similar but cost a lot more. Plenty of other slip on options. To get the best out of you bike you really need to look at full full systems such as CES (check the Rocket Science thread), Reband (check the Ponters Headers thread), Carpenter, Jardine or Zard to name a few. You'll find info on all those on here.
thank you

No, it was Watcher. Super guy.
Very knowledge and informative.

hello Watcher, very nice to meet you today. Thanks for all the info,
As for the triumph dealer in Lafayette Indiana ....
What can I say , THEY ARE THE BEST!! I have been a customer for a long time, and the reason is that they do treat you like family .
Dan Bell is the owner a rider a man of his word. The reason for that is that he has surrounded himself with a great staff that makes all that happen...
Thanks for all the info.... Peace
As soon as I figure out how? I will include some pics ...

I am Adam to but Watcher here

Yep it was me it was me George was a great guy now lets get him broke in right haha George tell these guys how great the dealer is I say it's the best hands down I have been to I have been to a few the guys here are great first time to go here and they treated me like I had been buying bikes for 30 yes from them I told him about the CES pipes and the Brutes he seen the Jars on mine he has a nice black with red stripes roadster and has done the shockes already make sure you hit us up on here now you know where the cool crasy Triumph guys are
What are you doing bringing strangers here:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hello , I am new to this and I do like all the networking a good forum can provide. I'm in Indiana and just purchased a 2014 rocket 3 roadster . Interested in advise for after market pipes.
Meet a brother in Lafayette triumph store today and he said to post something, so here it is...
" something."
welcome and thank you for being so kind as making an intro , i spend way to much time here.............

Back