Bias and radial tire combo

Can you mix? - Yes!. Can you fit a Car Tyre? - Yes!, Can you fit a M/C rear tyre to the front? - Yes!. Can you fit lower or higher speed and load rating rubber? - Yes!

Do you understand what will happen if you do? - Are you aware of other factors that this WILL influence?. Will you even notice? - Will you even care?

Until I find a BETTER combo (for me on my R3 and my way of riding) - I will run an E-Max rear and a Road5 (rear tyre) front. And Maxton/Fournales suspension.
Though my "pass the MoT" rims will get Chromes when the Current Metzlers are past their "use by" date.

Can you mix? - Yes!. Can you fit a Car Tyre? - Yes!, Can you fit a M/C rear tyre to the front? - Yes!. Can you fit lower or higher speed and load rating rubber? - Yes!

Do you understand what will happen if you do? - Are you aware of other factors that this WILL influence?. Will you even notice? - Will you even care?

Until I find a BETTER combo (for me on my R3 and my way of riding) - I will run an E-Max rear and a Road5 (rear tyre) front. And Maxton/Fournales suspension.
Though my "pass the MoT" rims will get Chromes when the Current Metzlers are past their "use by" date.

Well said and some GREAT tire choices, Amigo!!! :inlove :roll:

Back