Been reading everything i can on this forum so i finally bit the bullet and joined

JeRome

Combat Veteran
Ride
2017 Rocket 3
Hey guys! Ive been lurking in the shadows now for awhile... so tonight i was like might as well be a member. I got a rocket 3 in the spring. I have 4k on the clock and i love it so far... but i blew my clutch being stupid. Ill post another topic about that. Id like to reach out to warp9.9 for his awsome posts and knowledge.

Attachments

• C56D9C05-D76F-4E9F-A49C-C0878FE2C632.jpeg
    C56D9C05-D76F-4E9F-A49C-C0878FE2C632.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 2
Hi welcome from the uk. Just doing my clutch upgrade,detent spring,lifter piece ,samco hoses got all info from this forum. warp9.9 and many of the other guys on here will help get it sorted. You are in the right place whats the problem?

Last edited:
WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
Say hello to Bernie for me.

I posted another thread about my clutch. No issues so far. Got her all taken apart and im just waiting on the gasket and steels to put her all back together. Samco hoses might be a good idea. Now that im there.....

Don't know what year your bike is but check lifter piece make sure you got upgrade. worth doing while your in there not expensive part number T1172023 samco well worth it:thumbsup:

Back