Back turn (direction) indicator lights issue

A picture of that warning light would be nice
When the turn signal self cancels does the warning dissapear
hello fellow rocketeer... I posted a picture of the message a bit ago. you can see it in page 1 of this tread, but anyway, here's another. Happy riding!

Attachments

• 20210322_125703.jpg
    20210322_125703.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 44
hello fellow rocketeer... I posted a picture of the message a bit ago. you can see it in page 1 of this tread, but anyway, here's another. Happy riding!
Yup! That’s the one. And when you clear the message, the warning light stays on. Happens seemingly at random to random indicators.

Mine has the indicator issues from new, does it pretty much every ride, dealer called today and said triumph have just released a software update which should fix the problem, I am booked it to get it next week.
Oh man, thanks a lot! If your dealer could give you the info about the software update so I can forward it to mine, it would be greatly appreciated!

Mine has the indicator issues from new, does it pretty much every ride, dealer called today and said triumph have just released a software update which should fix the problem, I am booked it to get it next week.
I will check this tomorrow with my German dealer while stopping there for first oil service.
Thx. Lutz

I will check this tomorrow with my German dealer while stopping there for first oil service.
Thx. Lutz
Softwareupdate has been installed today...will see if the problem comes back on the next longer ride. Reason for the problem per my dealer: the previously installed software was for turning signals with running lights...which the Rocket 3 obviously does not have.
Best. Lutz

Softwareupdate has been installed today...will see if the problem comes back on the next longer ride. Reason for the problem per my dealer: the previously installed software was for turning signals with running lights...which the Rocket 3 obviously does not have.
Best. Lutz
Thanks for the update, hopefully it will work! I'll forward this info to my dealer so they can reach triumph asap. Ride safe!

Back